Mission Graduates is a nonprofit organization that increases the number of K-12 students in San Francisco’s Mission District who are prepared for and complete a college education.
Mission Graduates is building a community where every young person has the opportunity to discover their personal pathway through education.
We believe in …
- Respect for young people and celebrating the gifts and talents of each individual
- The power of education and its ability to improve lives and impact the community
- Collaboration with families and schools to provide the most effective support system
- Going beyond academics to best prepare youth for success in college
- Grounding our work in the principles of youth development
The information above can be found on the official website of Mission Graduates (Formerly St. John’s). For more details about the organization and to find out how you can volunteer, please visit their website: http://www.missiongraduates.org